Форум nfs.com.ru

Motor City Online

Privet :slight_smile:

As you may have heard already, since January Motor City Online is enable to be played as I have posted important files to the public. Now even mods are available, such as completely new cars and maybe soon tracks :slight_smile:

More information you can find in GTR Network as I always post my latest updates on MCO files right here.

nice, thanks for link!=)

Who do I see here! 8D
Hi, dude!

Hi RacingFreak! I see first release in ND4SPDWorld.net, and publicate this on my site, all see this mod in Russia ;D MCO is a very good classic game, more muscle cars, tracks, stilyzed for city of 1970 year, perfect tuning and more!

UPD: OH MY, NEW CARS FOR MCO 0_0

Yes, MCO is just the best game ever made. Heavily based on High Stakes’ engine and upgraded using stuff from NFSPU, it just has the best ever and most realistic game ever made from the Classic Era of NFS (although a spin-off title).

First add-on car is already reality, you can download it right here. There’s even more coming soon, pretty much everything you need about MCO as FCE information, tutorials and more you can see here.

PS
Sorry for my non-russian :frowning:
I slightly speak it since its not my main language.

huh, is good. Also, NFS4 content supported in MCO?

Almost yeah, you just have to make some edits on the cars (cant be used directly) and convert the tga to fsh. I have tutorial coming up for this soon, so keep tuned at GTR :wink: